Home » Posts tagged 'Lifestyle'
Tag Archives: Lifestyle
“So many people live within unhappy circumstances and yet will not take the initiative to change their situation because they are conditioned to a life of security, conformity, and conservatism, all of which may appear to give one peace of mind, but in reality nothing is more dangerous to the adventurous spirit within a man than a secure future. The very basic core of a man’s living spirit is his passion for adventure. The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.”
― Jon Krakauer
No man will make a great leader who wants to do it all himself or get all the credit for doing it. (A. Carnegie)
Do you know anyone like this. Some people will do things just for the attention and the praise.
Life is short don’t be afraid to do what makes you happy!
It’s okay to be different. It is okay to be that girl, or woman who wants to create her own path and make her own rules. It is okay to have a voice. It is okay to reach for the stars and to climb on mountains. It is okay to not want to settle for mediocrity. It is okay to cut ties with those who stifle your growth and add nothing of value to your life. It’s ok for you to be you!
It doesn’t take much to be kind to others. Small acts of kindness can make a difference in someone’s life.
Ways to Grow Mentally
- Have a firm belief in yourself. Know that others may not always agree with you but don’t be afraid to voice your opinion. Love yourself and don’t compare your life to others.
- Be proud of your achievements but never become complacent. Always find ways to improve yourself.
- Read a book. Make reading a part of your weekly routine. You can gain knowledge and information on any subject matter by reading.
- Make time for relaxation. In a high stressed world it is important to unwind and relax. It is good for your health.
- Believe in a higher power. Spirituality and a firm belief in God is important. It is good to have a relationship with God the one we can always count on to be there in good times and bad.