- Accept yourself for who you are and love yourself. You must learn to look in the mirror and love what you see, the image of who you are. Loving yourself is the first step towards happiness.
- Make peace with your past. Forgive those who need to be forgiven. Cut ties with those who cares nothing about your happiness. Surround yourself with positive, uplifting people who motivate and inspire you.
- Do not harbor bitterness or resentment in your heart towards anyone because in the end it will stifle your inner growth and peace of mind.
- Be kind to yourself. Pamper yourself every once in a while. Do something that makes you happy and make it all about you, you deserve it.
- Learn to say no. Remember that you are not here to save the world, so do not take on more than you can handle because you might not want to displease someone. You are never going to be able to please everyone or be everything for everyone. You must be able to say no and feel no guilt about doing so
In your quest for success, you may encounter failure. Do not allow it to deter you. Keep trying. You will get there!
If you are one of those who suffer from the Monday blues I hope you have shaken it off by now. Don’t worry before you know it Friday will be here again. Have a great week!
Laughter is the best medicine. Have you laughed today?
Good Morning my fellow bloggers. May you all have a wonderful and peaceful Sunday!
“Life is like a storybook, intricately woven with many twists and turns. However, unlike a storybook it is more complex, more unpredictable. In a storybook, you get to know all the characters and you know how the story ends. Life is unpredictable about who you will encounter, and you cannot guarantee how your story will end. The key is to live a life that others can emulate. When you are gone from this earth let it be said that this person came, lived, showed love and made a difference.”
It is important to have faith especially now. Some of of us have found our strength tested. So many of us have learned to be strong in the face of fear. We must keep doing this. We must keep hope alive.
Fear is one of the biggest deterrent to people embarking on the journey that could ultimately change the course of their lives. One of the biggest fear is the fear of failure. Some people fear it so much they don’t bother to try. Don’t let your fears hold you prisoner. Your mind is a powerful tool. You can do what you set out to do if you maintain a positive attitude and believe in yourself. Be assertive, be confident, conquer your fears!