Thinking of starting an Ecommerce Business? Here are some helpful tips. Please Listen, Share and Subscribe to my daughter’s You Tube Channel!
You will make mistake in life. Very few, if any of us have not. The important thing is not to dwell on them, but rather to learn from your mistakes so you do not repeat them.
The best decision you can make for your life is to walk away from anything that stand in the way of your happiness. Life is too short to live it unhappy.
The things that unity us are greater than the things that divide us. There is nothing greater than mankind living in love and unity
The year 2020 has been a rough one for many of us. Many have faced unimaginable grief, disappointments, and set backs. Many sadly, lost their lives. Yes, it has been a tough year but we must be humbly thankful we are still here in the land of the living. Where there is life we still have hope to turn things around. We are the survivors of 2020!
Like me, you are probably tired of hearing about the Corona Virus. However it is here, it is real, and we have to be sensible. It is up to each of us to do our part to stop the spread. It will not go away at the wave of a magic wand, although we all wish it would.
Don’t put yourself at unnecessary risk. Avoid crowds, wear a mask, practice social distancing. Adapt to a new norm. The sooner this is over the better, but remember we all have to do our part.
Hi Everyone. It’s been a while since I have posted anything. I am going back to school and it has been a hectic semester so far. I hope you are all doing well. For you who are here in the US don’t forget Tuesday is election day. Play your part in the decision making. Please go out and vote.
Happy Sunday to you all. I hope it will be a peaceful and relaxing one! Enjoy the roses!
- Accept yourself for who you are and love yourself. You must learn to look in the mirror and love what you see, the image of who you are. Loving yourself is the first step towards happiness.
- Make peace with your past. Forgive those who need to be forgiven. Cut ties with those who cares nothing about your happiness. Surround yourself with positive, uplifting people who motivate and inspire you.
- Do not harbor bitterness or resentment in your heart towards anyone because in the end it will stifle your inner growth and peace of mind.
- Be kind to yourself. Pamper yourself every once in a while. Do something that makes you happy and make it all about you, you deserve it.
- Learn to say no. Remember that you are not here to save the world, so do not take on more than you can handle because you might not want to displease someone. You are never going to be able to please everyone or be everything for everyone. You must be able to say no and feel no guilt about doing so
Nothing beats music to put you in a relaxing frame of mind.
Our new reality is simply to try and survive without giving way to stress and depression.