- Accept yourself for who you are and love yourself. You must learn to look in the mirror and love what you see, the image of who you are. Loving yourself is the first step towards happiness.
- Make peace with your past. Forgive those who need to be forgiven. Cut ties with those who cares nothing about your happiness. Surround yourself with positive, uplifting people who motivate and inspire you.
- Do not harbor bitterness or resentment in your heart towards anyone because in the end it will stifle your inner growth and peace of mind.
- Be kind to yourself. Pamper yourself every once in a while. Do something that makes you happy and make it all about you, you deserve it.
- Learn to say no. Remember that you are not here to save the world, so do not take on more than you can handle because you might not want to displease someone. You are never going to be able to please everyone or be everything for everyone. You must be able to say no and feel no guilt about doing so
Nothing beats music to put you in a relaxing frame of mind.
Our new reality is simply to try and survive without giving way to stress and depression.
Learning to Cope
We are living in uncertain time and sometimes it can get stressful. it is best not to obsess over things you have little control over. Take a walk in the park; clear your head. Enjoy the sight and scenes of nature. Watch the birds in the trees; admire the flowers. Breathe in deep and exhale. There are still beautiful things to enjoy!
Many people are going through difficult times right now. This is a period of uncertainty in many aspect of life. However, we have to be strong stay positive, and believe we will get through this.
Change is wonderful in order for us not to become stagnant. We must adapt, grow, and evolve when circumstances demand it. Nothings stays the same forever. Therefore, we must learn to embrace change.
Today I celebrate my birthday. Giving God thanks for another year to enjoy his blessings!
Life is a magnificent gift, a precious treasure. Life is delicate and also priceless. Life can be short and so we must hold on; make the best of every day. Life, love, laugh, and enjoy life.
Last night I had the most amazing dream. I was in the middle of the road and a big passenger bus was coming straight at me. There was no escape. The bus hit me, but amazingly I was not hurt and I was still standing.
What happened next was absolutely incredible. I lifted this huge bus and threw it over an embankment. I watched it go over, turned around and saw a large body of water. I stood there panicking, wondering how I would get across, when astonishing the water slowly dried up leaving dry land for me to walk.
Have ever had a dream that was incredibly amazing? Feel free to share.
“No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.” Nelson Mandela
This quote by Nelson Mandela is relevant to what is happening in society today. It is hard to fathom why someone would hate another person because his or her skin color is different. Sadly, people do.
Look at these two little girls. Aren’t they both beautiful? Why should we love one and hate the other. And why should we teach innocent children to hate each other. It is easier to love than to unlearn hate, so teach children to love and they will grow into adults who harbor less hate.