Home » Posts tagged 'Empowerment'
Tag Archives: Empowerment
If there is something that you are passionate about do not despair or give up hope if you find that attaining success is harder than you think. Sometimes it takes a series of trial and errors to get it right.
From A Man’s Perspective
Recently I came across a Facebook video of a man sharing his views about the growing nudity displayed by women. He voiced his concern that woman are not taking pride in themselves any more and seem to think they have to walk around half-naked to catch the eyes of a man. He warns that they will attract attention but from the wrong men and that they should take more pride in themselves because a man can spot a good woman from a distance even if she is fully clothed.
I am noticing this growing trend of women wearing less and less and I feel sad that women feel they have to go to this level in order to feel attractive. Women please be reminded that respect begins with you.
Never give up on your dreams even though at times the going gets tough.
Follow you heart and let it lead you to your destiny!
Life is short don’t be afraid to do what makes you happy!
It’s okay to be different. It is okay to be that girl, or woman who wants to create her own path and make her own rules. It is okay to have a voice. It is okay to reach for the stars and to climb on mountains. It is okay to not want to settle for mediocrity. It is okay to cut ties with those who stifle your growth and add nothing of value to your life. It’s ok for you to be you!
Ways to Grow Mentally
- Have a firm belief in yourself. Know that others may not always agree with you but don’t be afraid to voice your opinion. Love yourself and don’t compare your life to others.
- Be proud of your achievements but never become complacent. Always find ways to improve yourself.
- Read a book. Make reading a part of your weekly routine. You can gain knowledge and information on any subject matter by reading.
- Make time for relaxation. In a high stressed world it is important to unwind and relax. It is good for your health.
- Believe in a higher power. Spirituality and a firm belief in God is important. It is good to have a relationship with God the one we can always count on to be there in good times and bad.