You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can stay where you are and change the ending!
“Never be too quick to judge another person’s situation and never say ‘That could never happen to me.’ The road of life has many twists and turns and sometimes the most unexpected things happen. No one is immune to life’s problems so show empathy for others because you just never know when you might need theirs.”
“Today is a new day. Leave the past behind. Let go of all negative thoughts. Stop telling yourself that you are not good enough, that you are not worthy enough, and that you are not capable enough. These are the shackles that are holding you back. Leave them by the wayside. Think positively, be confident. There is nothing in life that you cannot accomplish when you believe in yourself.”
If there is something that you are passionate about do not despair or give up hope if you find that attaining success is harder than you think. Sometimes it takes a series of trial and errors to get it right.
Ways to Grow Mentally
- Have a firm belief in yourself. Know that others may not always agree with you but don’t be afraid to voice your opinion. Love yourself and don’t compare your life to others.
- Be proud of your achievements but never become complacent. Always find ways to improve yourself.
- Read a book. Make reading a part of your weekly routine. You can gain knowledge and information on any subject matter by reading.
- Make time for relaxation. In a high stressed world it is important to unwind and relax. It is good for your health.
- Believe in a higher power. Spirituality and a firm belief in God is important. It is good to have a relationship with God the one we can always count on to be there in good times and bad.
“No matter how far you seem to be from where you want to be in life, never stop trying and never stop believing that you are going to get there. The seasons are always changing, so if you are going through tough times your season of change is coming. Don’t give way to doubt. Think positive thoughts. God will not only fill your cup but He will let it overflow with blessings.”
Browse more quotes in Awake Your Mind at Amazon.com
When we look around and see the things that are happening it is easy to get discouraged and lose hope in humanity. This is so much hate, inequality, injustice and lack of empathy for others. However, amid it all we must keep hope like a small fire burning in our hearts. Believe things will get better. Keep faith that something better is waiting on the horizon. A positive attitude is necessary to beat the odds.