Life is full of possibilities so never give up on your dreams!
Most relationships never end on a good note. Breakups and divorce often bring about feelings of hurt and resentment between parents.
When children are involved parents must put aside their feelings and do what is best for their child or children. They have to try to get along. With good communication issues can be worked out and each parent will be able to keep informed about what is going on in the child’s life. When both parents get along it gives the child a sense of security and it reassures the child that he or she is loved by both parents.
10 Caribbean Islands You Didn’t Know Exist
Life doesn’t always introduce you to the people you want to meet. Sometimes life puts you in touch with the people you need to meet, to help you, to hurt you, to leave you, to love you, and to gradually strengthen you into the person you were meant to become.
7 REASONS NOT TO RETURN AN ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP
- Remember that it was the abusive behavior of your partner which caused you to leave in the first place. You were not happy in the relationship.
- He will continue to abuse you even if he promises you that he will never hit you again.
- Abusers seldom stop their abusive behavior unless they get some form of counseling or therapy so don’t go back and expect him to change simply because he says he has changed. As soon as he gets comfortable with you being back he will start abusing you again.
- Abusers like to instill fear in their victims so he will try to make you so fearful of him that you are less likely to leave him.
- He may become more possessive and controlling and try to make you more isolated from your family and friends. He might start keeping tabs on you, watching you more closely for any sign that you might try to leave again.
- He may do everything within his power to make it impossible for you to leave again. He might even threaten to take your life.
- The most serious of all the reasons is that he may follow through on his threats. You may never get the chance to escape a second time with your life. Some abusers are prepared to take your life and then theirs.
Once you get the chance to leave the relationship never return to an abusive partner no matter how persuasive he may be.
This week a story surfaced on face book about a young couple. The girlfriend who was apparently pregnant according to news stories killed herself in her dorm room. Her boyfriend who thought he was been unfairly blamed for her death killed himself a few days later.
I wished I could have told her that there is no problem in life that was worth taking her life. I wish I could have told her that she would get through it. I wish I could have told her its okay not to be perfect. I wish I could have told her to stay strong and not give up hope. I wish I could have told her that there was light ahead of the tunnel and with the help of God it would all work out right. There are so many things I wished I could have told her even though I didn’t know her. But now all I can say is “Rest In Peace.”
I Wished I could have told him that it wasn’t his fault. I wish I could have told him that somebody cared. I wish I could have told him that the pain in his heart would lessen with time. I wished I could have told him that the storm would pass and someday life would again have meaning. I watched his video with tears in my eyes and my heart ached to see the anguish he was in. There are so many things I wished I could have told him even though I didn’t know him. But now all I can say is Rest in Peace…..
Parents, love your children hold them, hug them and let them know that no matter what problems they face in life you will be there for them and you will help them get through it. It is a terrible thing for a parent to have to bury a child.