The time has come for us as women to realize our worth and take responsibility for our lives. We must embrace change when we see that path that we are taking only leads to pain. We must liberate ourselves and become the masters of our own happiness. No one is going to do it for us, we have to do that for ourselves. Happiness is not a privilege, it is our birthright and we must never place it in the hands of those who have no understanding that their role is to add and not take away a woman’s happiness.
- tastyislandcrate.com https://t.co/hgEUa5amP0 1 day ago
- Empowering Women marvaseaton.com/2017/07/20/emp… 2 days ago
- Fret not the forces that are for you are greater than the forces against you.#GoodOverEvil 4 days ago
- Woman of the Week marvaseaton.com/2017/07/17/wom… https://t.co/RI5RFahqzZ 5 days ago
- Family is Important marvaseaton.com/2017/07/16/fam… 6 days ago
Recent Posts: ON WINGS OF HOPE
No upcoming events