Greed has taken over the world and sometimes those who have are the ones who are never satisfied. Greed is having a negative impact on the health sector. We have cases of doctors diagnosing people with cancer who do not have the disease and subjecting them the expensive cancer treatments, destroying the health of these people for personal gain. Today I read of another case of a doctor diagnosing patients with MS who don’t the disease and subjecting them to expensive treatments simply because of greed. Where is the love for humanity. Is money more important than someone’s life?
- tastyislandcrate.com https://t.co/hgEUa5amP0 1 day ago
- Empowering Women marvaseaton.com/2017/07/20/emp… 2 days ago
- Fret not the forces that are for you are greater than the forces against you.#GoodOverEvil 4 days ago
- Woman of the Week marvaseaton.com/2017/07/17/wom… https://t.co/RI5RFahqzZ 5 days ago
- Family is Important marvaseaton.com/2017/07/16/fam… 6 days ago
Recent Posts: ON WINGS OF HOPE
No upcoming events