We must empower girls and choose carefully the words we say to them. Stop telling little girls that they are sexy. Stop planting that seed in their minds that the greatest attribute of a woman is to be sexy. Tell them that they are beautiful, intelligent, royal, strong, graceful, elegant and most of all important. Tell them that they are worthy of being loved, respected and peotected. Tell them that their self worth and high self-esteem is important. Tell them that they are more precious than diamond and gold, tell them that they are priceless.
- Don't be afraid tio follow your dreams, you might spend the rest of your life wondering what if.. #MakeDreamsComeTrue 4 hours ago
- Never allow the actions of others to determine your happiness. #YouRule 1 week ago
- Enter to win this cute pink Eyebrow Tweezers and Scissors Set from #missamebeauty giveaway.amazon.com/p/d07fa119c6b0… #giveaway 1 week ago
- Pay closer attention to a person's actions than you do to their words because words may lie but actions never do. 1 week ago
- Happy Mother's Day to Mothers Every where. Enjoy your Day #YouRock https://t.co/anAo2Z5ZB7 1 week ago
Recent Posts: ON WINGS OF HOPE
No upcoming events