As we go about enjoying this beautiful and peaceful Sunday let us keep those fleeing for their lives in our thoughts. Today I learned that another boat with immigrant sunk off the Greek Island of Lesbos. Fourteen people are feared dead including a five year-old child. Let’s say a word of prayer for them. So much turmoil in the world…if only we as humans had the capacity to love one another, what a difference it would make.
- Never allow the actions of others to determine your happiness. #YouRule 5 days ago
- Enter to win this cute pink Eyebrow Tweezers and Scissors Set from #missamebeauty giveaway.amazon.com/p/d07fa119c6b0… #giveaway 5 days ago
- Pay closer attention to a person's actions than you do to their words because words may lie but actions never do. 1 week ago
- Happy Mother's Day to Mothers Every where. Enjoy your Day #YouRock https://t.co/anAo2Z5ZB7 1 week ago
- Mother’s Day marvaseaton.com/2017/05/14/mot… https://t.co/A9PJIAkis7 1 week ago
Recent Posts: ON WINGS OF HOPE
No upcoming events