It is tragic that two toddlers lost their lives in a fire in the Bronx after being left alone while their mom went to do laundry. It is heartbreaking for a mother to lose her children in this devastating manner and my heart goes out to her. This tragedy however emphasizes how important it is to make sure that children are never left unsupervised. No matter how safe it might seem things can happen and tragedy can strike at any minute. Tragedies like this one may be avoided if people follow the simple rule of never leaving young children alone.
- Never allow the actions of others to determine your happiness. #YouRule 5 days ago
- Enter to win this cute pink Eyebrow Tweezers and Scissors Set from #missamebeauty giveaway.amazon.com/p/d07fa119c6b0… #giveaway 5 days ago
- Pay closer attention to a person's actions than you do to their words because words may lie but actions never do. 1 week ago
- Happy Mother's Day to Mothers Every where. Enjoy your Day #YouRock https://t.co/anAo2Z5ZB7 1 week ago
- Mother’s Day marvaseaton.com/2017/05/14/mot… https://t.co/A9PJIAkis7 1 week ago
Recent Posts: ON WINGS OF HOPE
No upcoming events