It is tragic that two toddlers lost their lives in a fire in the Bronx after being left alone while their mom went to do laundry. It is heartbreaking for a mother to lose her children in this devastating manner and my heart goes out to her. This tragedy however emphasizes how important it is to make sure that children are never left unsupervised. No matter how safe it might seem things can happen and tragedy can strike at any minute. Tragedies like this one may be avoided if people follow the simple rule of never leaving young children alone.
- Teens Mock Man While He Drowns marvaseaton.com/2017/07/23/tee… 10 hours ago
- tastyislandcrate.com https://t.co/hgEUa5amP0 2 days ago
- Empowering Women marvaseaton.com/2017/07/20/emp… 3 days ago
- Fret not the forces that are for you are greater than the forces against you.#GoodOverEvil 5 days ago
- Woman of the Week marvaseaton.com/2017/07/17/wom… https://t.co/RI5RFahqzZ 6 days ago
Recent Posts: ON WINGS OF HOPE
No upcoming events