It’s a time to be thankful for the many blessings bestowed upon us. As we celebrate this Thanksgiving be mindful of those less fortunate. Eat, drink, be merry and stay safe. We must be extra vigilant, keep our eyes and ears open and avoid phone distraction. Let us all play our part in keeping our selves safe and have a happy Thanksgiving.
- Don't be afraid tio follow your dreams, you might spend the rest of your life wondering what if.. #MakeDreamsComeTrue 4 hours ago
- Never allow the actions of others to determine your happiness. #YouRule 1 week ago
- Enter to win this cute pink Eyebrow Tweezers and Scissors Set from #missamebeauty giveaway.amazon.com/p/d07fa119c6b0… #giveaway 1 week ago
- Pay closer attention to a person's actions than you do to their words because words may lie but actions never do. 1 week ago
- Happy Mother's Day to Mothers Every where. Enjoy your Day #YouRock https://t.co/anAo2Z5ZB7 1 week ago
Recent Posts: ON WINGS OF HOPE
No upcoming events