It’s a time to be thankful for the many blessings bestowed upon us. As we celebrate this Thanksgiving be mindful of those less fortunate. Eat, drink, be merry and stay safe. We must be extra vigilant, keep our eyes and ears open and avoid phone distraction. Let us all play our part in keeping our selves safe and have a happy Thanksgiving.
- tastyislandcrate.com https://t.co/hgEUa5amP0 1 day ago
- Empowering Women marvaseaton.com/2017/07/20/emp… 2 days ago
- Fret not the forces that are for you are greater than the forces against you.#GoodOverEvil 4 days ago
- Woman of the Week marvaseaton.com/2017/07/17/wom… https://t.co/RI5RFahqzZ 5 days ago
- Family is Important marvaseaton.com/2017/07/16/fam… 6 days ago
Recent Posts: ON WINGS OF HOPE
No upcoming events