EMPOWERING WOMEN

Home » News and Views » Quote

Join 1,297 other followers

Instagram

Infuse your life with action,
don’t wait for it to happen
Make it happen. Make your own future. Make your own hope. Make your own love. And whatever your beliefs, honor your creator, not by passively waiting for grace to come down from upon high but by doing what you can to make grace happen…yourself, right now, right down here on earth.
(Bradley Whitford)

Advertisements

9 Comments

1. Erika Kind says:

Great quote… we need to take action!

2. Blackhorn33 says:

Ms Seaton, everything you do is an inspiration to me.
    I have nominated you for the One Lovely Blog Award, and you can see the rules here:
    Robert

• marvaseaton says:

I am thankful and honored that you have nominated me for this award. However I have to respectfully decline as I am working on a book and I am pressed for time right now. Thank you so much for thinking of me.

Liked by 1 person

• Blackhorn33 says:

Ms Seaton, I am going to pay close attention, because I have never had an autographed book by the Author.
        Ms Seaton, if I would have had a teacher like you, I would have known how to study way before college.
        GOD Bless You,
        Robert

• marvaseaton says:

Sorry for this late response to your comment.I am falling a bit behind. I do appreciate your kind words. Thank you so much!

Liked by 1 person

• Blackhorn33 says:

Ms Seaton, I thought I knew the meaning of behind, until I realized that there is no set quota on the job I do, and no time clock. There is only the warranty on my body parts, and I know that you have an idea what I mean since I am a GOD Fearing Man.
        I do what I can, but I don’t mind telling you that I don’t go to the store like I used to…. not since the first time I was blocked in and couldn’t get out in time, and all those people saw this 6′-6″ Man crying in that line.
        Robert

Liked by 1 person

3. Powerful quote and I am working on taking my own action in life and art. Thanks Marva, we only have ourselves to blame if we get to the end of this life and we did not try.