There are a few television series that I watch and Empire happens to be one of them. Empire started out hot it was on fire every episode left you wanting more. I waited in anticipation for season two but so far it has not lived up to the hype that was built up in season one. The two episodes in season two have been disappointing so far. Just last week I was saying to my daughter that I am not feeling Empire at all, seems like I am not the only one who feel this way after learning today that they have lost about three million viewers last week. Their story line is just not clicking. They need to look back at season one and see what they are doing wrong in season two. I would hate to see Empire not lasting more than two seasons.
- Teens Mock Man While He Drowns marvaseaton.com/2017/07/23/tee… 10 hours ago
- tastyislandcrate.com https://t.co/hgEUa5amP0 2 days ago
- Empowering Women marvaseaton.com/2017/07/20/emp… 3 days ago
- Fret not the forces that are for you are greater than the forces against you.#GoodOverEvil 5 days ago
- Woman of the Week marvaseaton.com/2017/07/17/wom… https://t.co/RI5RFahqzZ 6 days ago
Recent Posts: ON WINGS OF HOPE
No upcoming events