My thought today is wouldn’t it be wonderful if everyone made a concerted effort to be the best that they can be. Wouldn’t it be a great thing if we all tried to make life better for all of humanity. What a difference it would make to rid our hearts of hate and show love and acceptance to those we come in contact with. This world is a big place and there is room for all of us. We are all different and we may not always agree but that does not mean we cannot try to live in harmony. So today ask yourself how can I make a change. How can I help to diminish hate and rid this world of pain. We can all make a difference and it doesn’t have to be anything dramatic. Maybe we can start simply by making someone smile today.
- tastyislandcrate.com https://t.co/hgEUa5amP0 1 day ago
- Empowering Women marvaseaton.com/2017/07/20/emp… 2 days ago
- Fret not the forces that are for you are greater than the forces against you.#GoodOverEvil 4 days ago
- Woman of the Week marvaseaton.com/2017/07/17/wom… https://t.co/RI5RFahqzZ 5 days ago
- Family is Important marvaseaton.com/2017/07/16/fam… 6 days ago
Recent Posts: ON WINGS OF HOPE
No upcoming events