Many of us go through life with the idea that we can just do as we please irrespective of the fact that our actions may impact negatively on other people. Some are spiteful and vindictive. Some lie awake at night busy plotting evil and trying to get even. Some are so convinced of their own authority and power that they do not for one moment seem to realize that there is a great power and a higher authority that at some point or stage in our lives we have to be accountable to. People bent on doing evil have no concept of the fact sooner or later you will reap what you sow. They take joy in what they do trying to make other people’s life miserable so they can have company. I saw to you all bent on doing evil, to be careful what you do for God is watching you. He knows your thoughts, your every plan; He sees the things you do. So be careful not to sow bad seeds or you will reap a bitter harvest. Live good with each other. At all times keep love in your heart and do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
- Life marvaseaton.com/2017/06/20/lif… 3 days ago
- tastyislandcrate.com 3 days ago
- Her dreams were shattered when he left her for another. amazon.com/Do-Thee-Wed-Ma… https://t.co/mUGoIKtf9P 1 week ago
- Denise dreams were shattered when Robert left her for another. amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no… 1 week ago
- Memorial Day marvaseaton.com/2017/05/29/mem… 3 weeks ago
Recent Posts: ON WINGS OF HOPE
No upcoming events