Why Beta Readers are Important?
Authors needs the opinion of others to help them see their work through the eyes of readers. You may think you have written a masterpiece, but readers may think differently. Getting feedback gives you an opportunity to make changes before your book goes public.
What can You Expect?
As your beta reader, I will read your book as seen through the eyes of a reader and not as an editor. A beta reader does not check for typos, or grammatical errors; but if found, I will highlight them for you to correct.
I will offer constructive criticism regarding your characters, plot, dialogue, and the flow of your story.
After reading, I will offer suggestions on how you can improve your characters and plot.
I will work within the time frame we agree on.
Please be open to accept constructive feedback.
Cost of Service
Rates are reasonable.
- For a word count of 10,000-15,000, the cost is $20.00
- For a word count of 16,000-25,000, the cost is $30.00
- For a word count of 26,000-50,000, the cost is $60.00
- For a word count of 51,000-75,000, the cost is $85.00
- For a word count of 86,000-100,000, the cost is $110.00